Terms & Conditions of Booking
- By making a booking with us (Messrs. Richardson, StayInKintyre) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If you book via other agents such as Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Booking.com or associated companies or other, you are bound by the terms and conditions appropriate to the relevant company and the pricing structures on those sites and these terms and conditions.
- Payment is required in full and in advance when you make your booking.
- Maximum occupancy is indicated per accommodation (there must be at least one responsible adult capable of looking after any other guests).
- More occupants are by prior written agreement only. Do not book until you have this please email us first.
- No pets are allowed. Sorry.
- No smoking is allowed in any of the properties.
- Vaping is allowed.
- You agree to keep any noise and disturbance generated by you, your guests to a minimum and respect the peace and tranquillity of the neighbourhoods.
Check-in and check out
- You can check-in at or after 4 pm on your arrival day.
- You must check out before 10:00 am on your check out day. This allows us to reset the property for the next holiday guests.
Damage to property and/or contents therein.
- You accept that you are accountable and responsible for any damage to the property and the contents therein throughout the duration of your stay.
- The damage will be investigated and recompense will be invoiced, (apologies for the harsh legal speak) this may result in civil or criminal proceedings.
- We always recommend that you purchase your own, sufficiently robust holiday insurance.
- We accept no liability for any injury, damage or loss to you, your companions, or your possessions during your stay.
- If utilities are unavailable (power cuts, water supply disruption) we cannot accept liability for additional costs that may be incurred by you.
In the event you wish to cancel your booking the following table of refund costs apply.
|Weeks until arrival||Refund|
|Two weeks and over|
100 per cent of booking amount paid if a refundable rate chosen.
If a non-refundable rate is chosen then there will be no refund given in the event of cancellation.
|Under two weeks and over one week||None|
|One week and under||None|
|Same day as arrival||None|
- If we cancel your booking at any time, we will give you a full refund of all monies you have paid us. This is the limit of our cancellation liability.
- Breach of this agreement may result in forfeiture of all monies paid and may result in additional charges and/or court action.
Nothing in these terms will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The terms appearing anywhere on this site are to be interpreted strictly in accordance with Scottish laws and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts of Law.
Cuilidh garden and front lawn
- The grass is maintained by a local contractor and you must allow access.
- You may use the garden and front lawn for normal and acceptable purposes.
- The garden has rights of way to the next-door property, therefore, it is not to be considered private, secluded or secure.
Cleaning at Cuilidh
- Cuilidh is a self-catering holiday home and you are responsible for cleaning your own materials, including supplied bedding and furnishings, especially if soiled, the cooking and eating utensils and your own clothing and for leaving the holiday home in a clean, hygienic and sound condition.
- You don’t have to clean all the bedding prior to leaving if unsoiled, it will be replaced for the next guests by our service contractor.
Cuilidh Fuel and consumables.
- You accept that you are renting this property on a self-catering basis and that you must supply your own food and drink.
- A reasonable amount of fuel for the multi-fuel heater will be provided. If you require more you will need to purchase this yourself.
- A reasonable amount of electricity has been pre-paid. If you require more you will need to purchase this yourself.
You agree to stay within the dedicated guest areas:
- Ground Floor: The hallway, the guest lounge and dining room, the guest bathroom.
- Second floor: Your accommodations with bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms and kitchenette.
- The First Floor is the owner’s private area.
Privacy, including GDPR
All bookings require explicit consent to these terms and conditions and thereby represent your explicit consent to allowing us to process and store the data you supply in order to satisfy the legal basis of providing you with a booking, processing payments, reconciliation with payment processors and third party booking providers, and providing any necessary information to UK authorities for accounting and tax purposes. Your supplied details will be held on file as long as is required by UK laws.
You are entitled to request a copy of these files and also retain all stated rights including the right to forget.